Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My big goal

I would like to accomplish on getting straight A's on my last 10th grade report card of this year. So far this year of september 2010 I been staying on task lately.I don't Interrupt as much any more.I like saying good morning to Ms. Michele
it's a good thing for me to do.I like Ms. Michele when she always say good job to me.
Ms.Michele is such a nice teacher to me.I like to share things with people that I know.I like to have Friends that are nice to me.I like to talk to my Friends.I want my Friends to be happy for me.
I like Math.I like Reading.I like Science.I like Social Studies.I like going to the library.
I like Basketball.I like Football.I like Soccer.I like Tennis.I like Hockey.

2 comments:

  1. Quamier, your blog entry has everything article about you. You are a very good person and everything. I like the way you used capitals, punctuation marks, and sentences. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quamier you've been doing well in class this year. Your work is decent and lovely to look at. I didn't see any mistakes. It is very good work. Quamier you been working so hard lately. I'm proud!

    ReplyDelete