Monday, September 27, 2010

About My Weekend

I had a good weekend. On friday night I watched Smackdown on my mom's TV. After that I played on my XBOX 360. I also was listening to my music on my PSP. I went to bed at 10:00pm.

On saturday morning I played Baasketball on my XBOX 360. I also had breakfast to. on saturday afternoon I watched baseball on my TV. On Saturday night I played football on my XBOX 360.

On sunday morning I was listening to my music on My PSP. On Sunday afternoon I watched the football game on My Mom's TV. I also watched baseball to. on sunday night I played football on my brother Playstation 3.

2 comments:

  1. Quamier- You had great details in your writing. Nice job keeping your weekend in the correct sequence. REMEMBER TO CAPITALIZE THE FIRST LETTER OF EVERY SENTENCE & PROPER NOUNS!!!

    1-thought (+)
    1-sentence (+)
    1-punctuation (+)
    1-captialization (-)

    $3 B

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that u had alot of ditails. in but you forgot to capitalize a letter in a sentence but it was good

    ReplyDelete