Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Know About Sports

I'm an expert in sports. I know all the sports teams. My favorite basketball team was the Philadelphia 76ers. The new man head coach for the Philadelphia 76ers was Doug Collins. The Philadelphia 76ers plays basketball at the Wells Fargo center.
My favorite football team was the Philadelphia Eagles. The football head coach for the Philadelphia Eagles was Andy reed. The Philadelphia Eagles plays football at the Lincoln Financial Field. The new Quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles was Michael Vick. The old Quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles was Donovan McNabb.
My favorite baseball team was the Philadelphia Phillies. The general manager head coach for Philadelphia Phillies was Charlie Manuel. The Philadelphia Phillies plays baseball at the citizens bank park.

No comments:

Post a Comment