Thursday, January 13, 2011

About my Snow day

My snow day was great.   On my snow day morning when I wake up I went to the bathroom to wash up.  After I wash up I went to my bedroom To put on my printed long sleeve black shirt plus my printed black jeans.  My mom said that it's my appropriate to go downstairs to get me some pancakes to eat.  After that I went back upstairs  to my bedroom to watched the morning news on my television.  I was listening to my music when I was watching the news on my television.
On my snow day afternoon I played on my video game system.  It was fun I played the new up to date wrestling game of 2011.  I had lunch after I played on my video game.  I fixed me some noodles to eat by myself.  I went back to the game after I ate lunch.
On my snow day night I played on my nba2k11 basketball game on my video game system.  I went to sleep at 10:40pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment