Monday, November 29, 2010

My blog entry holiday weekend.

On Thursday morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was I went to the bathroom to wash up. After I wash up I brushed all of my sharp teeth with my peppermint toothpaste. When I was done brushing my sharp teeth I went back to my bedroom to get to put my clothes on.  After that I went down stairs to eat breakfast.  After I was finished I watched the thanksgiving parade on my tv.  After the parade went off I was playing on my xbox 360 system.  I ated lunch at 12:00pm.  My lunch was very good. I had noodles plus hotdogs. For my thanksgiving dinner I had turkey, stuffing, spinach, cornbread, pie, potato salad, ham, corn.  I enjoyed my thanksgiving holiday a lot. My uncle Charles came over to watched a movie with my family plus to eat thanksgiving dinner with us.  My uncle Charles had to leave our house at 7:00pm.  I did lots of stuff on my whole thanksgiving holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment