Thursday, October 14, 2010

Situation From Last Year

Well Vincent did pick on me last year on the bus.  He gave me a bump on my head.  He hit me with his trophy on my head.  Plus that really hurts my head.  He also used profanity words at me on the bus last year.  I bullied Vincent first.
Well I hit Vincent back after he hit me with his trophy that he had.  Well last year I was the one who started a fight with him.  Also I was laughing at him saying that he look like a clown.  I was jealous when Vincent won that trophy.  my Resolution is to get along with Vincent.  To Become His Friend.

2 comments:

  1. Quamier,

    I love that picture! You did not follow one thought/ one sentence. You also do NOT need to start your sentences with the word, "well." Check your capitalization. I really love how honest you were about being jealous and recognizing your own behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is alright u really added details but u didnt really make since in a few sentences but you added punctuation in every sentence good work

    ReplyDelete